1. What is whataluck?
Whataluck provides opportunities for you to win something when you do your daily expenses at our participating merchants. We gather all your favourite mechants on this innovative platform and organise a lucky draw campaign where you can take part simply by being their customer.
2. How do I participate in the Lucky Draw?
When you do your daily expenses at any of our participating merchants, you will be given a coupon(s) which contains a lucky number. The more you spend, the more coupons you will get, and the higher chances to win the prize. All you have to do is register as member (one time registration) at our website, key in the coupon number(s) and sit back as we announce the winners. Click here to learn how to join the contest.
3. Do I have to pay to register?
Registration on our website is FREE OF CHARGE.
4. How many Prizes to be given out during the lucky draw contest?
There will be no fix quantity of prizes to be given out for every draw. Please always login to our website to check the lucky prizes and the date of the draw.
5. How do you pick the winners?
Winners are random picked by our system.
6. What happens when I win a Prize?
Our support team will contact you via email or phone call to inform you of the winning and arrange for the Prize collection.
7. Where do I collect the Prize?
The Prize is available to be collected at our office.
8. If I’m staying out of Klang Valley, can I request for the Prize to be couriered to me?
Yes, courier delivery service can be arranged. However, the cost of the courier and insurance will be borne by the winner at the cost that will be determined by the courier company. We will not be responsible for any lost or damage that may happen during the delivery of your Prize.
9. Can I exchange the Prize for cash or other products?
No, all Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other kind whether in part or in full.
10. Help! I still don’t understand how to join the contest…
You can call us at 03 – 7954 3496/97 (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm) or you can write to us at email@example.com, our customer support would be more than happy to serve you.